Trolls R us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Trolls R us

I know where all of you live so you better not mess anything up or I WILL FIND YOU.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introductions of you and your character

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introductions of you and your character Empty Introductions of you and your character Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:41 am

Zephel Kandir

Admin

Please start posting introductions that should look like this:
Name: Morgan Haller
Handle: FormidableClockwork
Title: Seer of Time
Planet (consorts): Land of Judgement and Music (blue pterodactyls)
Sylladex Modus/Modi: Solitaire
Strife Specibus/Specibi: Baseball batkind,
Client Player:
Server Player:
Derse/Prospit: Derse
Symbol (picture): An umbrella (light blue)
Colour : Red
Denizen: Satan
Exile: Problematic Prosperer/Phantasmic Proprietor
Entry Item: baseball (to be hit with bat)
Your name is MORGAN HALLER, and you are about to play a game that will end the world in the instance of your planet. Once you enter this game by HITTING A BASEBALL, you will begin your ascent as the SEER of TIME, a DERSE dreamer, using your BATKIND Strife Specibus out of your SOLITAIRE Sylladex on your planet, Land of JUDGEMENT and MUSIC, where the inhabitants are BLUE PTERODACTYLS, and your denizen will be known as SATAN. You will likely hear a voice in your head from time to time, that of your designated exile once known as PROBLEMATIC PROSPERER on their home planet of DERSE, but now PHANTASMIC PROPRIETOR.
Your chumhandle is formidableClockwork, and you wear an UMBRELLA in LIGHT BLUE on a lot of your clothing.

Sorry morgan gotta steal

https://funwithfantrolls.forumotion.com

Zephel Kandir

Admin

You can edit these later so dont worry, also please add blood color or anything else that pertains to trolls exclusively.

Zephel Kandir

Admin

Name: Zephel Kandir
Handle: AdventurousStoryteller
Title: of Life
Planet (consorts): Land of and ()
Sylladex Modus/Modi:
Strife Specibus/Specibi: Bowkind
Client Player:
Server Player:
Derse/Prospit: Prospit
Symbol (picture/blood): the symbol for earth (Gray)
Colour/Blood : Gray
Denizen:
Exile:
Entry Item: ()
Your name is ZEPHEL KANDIR, and you are about to play a game that will end the world in the instance of your planet. Once you enter this game by , you will begin your ascent as the of LIFE, a PROSPIT dreamer, using your BOWKIND Strife Specibus out of your Sylladex on your planet, Land of and , where the inhabitants are , and your denizen will be known as . You will likely hear a voice in your head from time to time, that of your designated exile once known as on their home planet of DERSE, but now .
Your chumhandle is adventurousStoryteller, and you wear the symbol of earth in GRAY on all of your clothing like a regular troll.

Cielia Vessta

Name: Cielia Vessta
Handle: travelingCollectable
Title: of
Planet (consorts): Land of and ()
Sylladex Modus/Modi: Traveling Modus
Strife Specibus/Specibi: Souvenirkind
Client Player:
Server Player:
Symbol (picture/blood): the symbol for vesta (Cobalt)
Colour/Blood : Cobalt
Denizen:
Exile:
Entry Item: ()
Your name is CIELIA VESSTA, and you are about to play a game that will end the world in the instance of your planet. Once you enter this game by , you will begin your ascent as the of , a DERSE dreamer, using your SOUVENIRKIND Strife Specibus out of your TRAVELING Sylladex on your planet, Land of and , where the inhabitants are , and your denizen will be known as . You will likely hear a voice in your head from time to time, that of your designated exile once known as on their home planet of PROSPIT, but now .
Your chumhandle is travelingCollectable, and your quirk is ~A biT Annoying And yET EErily SimilAr To your Sign of VESTA and wEll AS All ThE cApiTAlizEd lETTErS ThAT ArE in your Sign nAmE and miSSing pEriodS>>. You wear the symbol of vesta in COBALT on all of your clothing like a regular troll. Your lusus a , is DEMANDING and PROTECTIVE. You also have an interest in FLARPING choosing to kill your opponents than let them survive another activity you enjoy is READING and GAINING KNOWLEDGE because KNOWLEDGE IS HALF THE BATTLE.

5Introductions of you and your character Empty Realta Gathol Character Introduction Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:55 am

Realta Gathol

»-(¯`v´¯)
╔══════════════════════════╗
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
╚══════════════════════════╝
v

Introductions of you and your character Portrait_of_a_Fetish_Model_by_miss_mosh

Something your character has said or quote that fits them here
__ Realta __Gathol__
also known as; Mona, Hag from Hell, Heart-less Bitch

»-(¯`v´¯)
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
Stuck in reverse
v

Last time I checked I was;
Female
I have been like this since I can remember;
Jadeblood
I can touch the sky;
5'6
It`s always rude to ask;
It`s all "natural";
Platinum Blonde almost silver
I can shape my own life;
( Title )
The one pulling the strings;
virtuousOphelica
I know I have felt this feeling once....;
No one at the moment

»-(¯`v´¯)
And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
v

Gimme more of;

1. Sopor Slime
2. Flirting
3. Socializing
4. Causing confusion
5. Toying with others
6. Men
7. Mirrors
8. Acting

But keep these away;

1. Annoying people
2. Idiots
3. Men who are pigs
4. Creepers
5.People with a heroic complex

Don`t EVEN mention;
Falling in love, Getting old
Who says first impression always count?;
Realta comes across as vain and egotistical to many people, not that they were wrong. Besides she had every right to be after all she is of very rare blood and a knock out in the category of beauty. She is also arrogant, selfish, and highly concerned with her looks, reputation and social standing. Her looks are of utmost importance to her, just the thought of crows' feet is enough to send the girl running off to the nearest beauty supply store. Realta knows she is quiet the sexy devil and is not afraid to show it either. Realta, though a flirt, is very reserved when picking her partners if she picks any. She, believe it or not, is very distrusting of males around her and prefers not to enter into any kind of commitment or relationship with them even though she wants them. Due to this she is a renowned heart-breaker. She may at many a

time come off as cold, off Standish or bitchy to many but she has her reasons. Yes, she is vain, shallow, and a times a total bitch, not that she cares what you think. You either hate her or love her, but which ever choice you make you better be prepared for what comes with it. To her close group of friends she is considered the motherly one, though that is it. For everyone else it's just a show, her friends are the only ones she actually cares about. She is quite the actress and very much a drama queen. She can slither herself out of basically anything and has a record of getting what she wants and when she wants it. She will pretend if she feels necessary to understand you, feel your pain, adapt to your moods to lure you in to a false comfort. That is why she can be so dangerous. At times to her people are like tools, she will keep you if you have a use or if you give her an advantage. She is very charismatic and is able to string people along without any thought of suspicion. Which is why most people would prefer to be on her good side then have her as an enemy. Is a will not take bullshit kinda person, you mess with her she'll mess up your face.

I've been here and there, but I will always miss; (Land of_____)
I've been living it up here for awhile now;
( Current Residence)
Lets Play a Game!;
Your name is (REALTA GATHOL), and you are about to play a game that will end the world in the instance of your planet. Once you enter this game by , you will begin your ascent as the(Class of Aspect), a (DERSE) dreamer, using your (DAGGER) Strife Specibus out of your Mystery Bag on your planet, Land of (PLANET and SOMETHING), where the inhabitants are , and your denizen will be known as (DENIZEN NAME) . You will likely hear a voice in your head from time to time, that of your designated exile once known as (EXILE) on their home planet of (Derse/Prospit), but now . Your chumhandle is (virtuousOpheliac ), and you wear the symbol of (Venus) in (Jade) on all of your clothing like a regular troll.
My history of long ago, only my soul may know; ( Ancestors story, at least 1 or 2 paragraphs.)
My life so far;
( biography at least 2 paragraphs. )

»-(¯`v´¯)
But if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
v

My favorite crayon
( Crimson, Firebrick, Salmon, Jade)
Lets head bang!;
( theme song(s). optional. )
Oh yeah, I forgot;
( other extra imformation.
Sylladex Modus/Modi: Mystery Bag
Strife Specibus/Specibi: Dagger
Client Player: (Add later)
Server Player: (Add later)
Symbol (picture/blood: ( the symbol for (Jade) )
Denizen: (Add later)
Exile: (Add later)
Entry Item: (Add later) )

Soojus Leegid

Name: Soojus Leegid

Handle: frostedChameleon

Title: Bard of Time

Planet (consorts): Land of Sundials and Permafrost where Tortoises brumate

Sylladex Modus/Modi: Candle Modus

Strife Specibus/Specibi: Flammenwerferkind

Quirk: lower case with no punctuation or sentence breaks UNLESS YOU ARE EXC!TED THEN ITS ALL CAP!TAL!ZED AND THE LETTER "I" !S REPLACED W!TH SHOUT POLES

Client Player:

Server Player: Kesare wants him to be her server player

Symbol (picture/blood): the symbol for Mars in brown

Colour/Blood : Brown

Denizen: Hephaestus

Exile:

Entry Item: Iceberg

Your name is SOOJUS LEEGID, and you are about to play a game that will end the world in the instance of your planet. Once you enter this game by MELTING an ICEBERG, you will begin your ascent as the BARD of TIME, a DERSE dreamer, using your FLAMMENWERFERKIND Strife Specibus out of your CANDLE Modus on your planet, LAND OF SUNDIALS AND PERMAFROST, where the inhabitants are TORTOISES, and your denizen will be known as HEPHAESTUS. You will likely hear a voice in your head from time to time, that of your designated exile once known as ___ on their home planet of DERSE/ PROSPIT, but now ___.

Your chumhandle is frostedChameleon, and you wear the symbol of Mars as a wooden charm on a necklace and it is painted onto your fire apron.

You were born and raised to make your own hive just as any brownblood would have been. After adding your hive to the hive stem many lowbloods live in, everyone within the stem died mysteriously. The building was condemned with you still in it; they probably checked it while you were asleep and assumed you to be dead too. You've lived off of canned food and whatever plants you've been able to grow since then. Any plants that you don't plan to eat always seem to die on you though. This makes you sad because you've always wanted to grow some nice flowers. Your lusus has probably been feeding off the dead bodies of other trolls or something. You're not sure because you've never actually seen him eat before and you kind of don't care. He's very protective of you and follows you closely whenever you forage for food even if you can't see him although he's been disappearing much more lately, sometimes for days or weeks on end; he's almost never around.

Things changed drastically for you one day recently when Kesare Kozlov, the highest of the land dwellers, found you through a random chat on Trollian. She hated you and you despised her. Your Kismesistude was inevitable and beautiful, but of course you'd never tell her that to her ugly face. She's forced you out of your hive and taken you on many dangerous adventures "against your will." Even all of your friends were introduced to you by her. If it weren't for her you'd never have discovered that you could be a great person.

On an adventure with her, you happened to find a journal in a dead troll's library. The book described a troll similar to you, the RECORDER. He shared your symbol and lusus and you immediately felt that you needed to know more. Your ancestor hasn't majorly affected your life though, just like he never affected anyone else's; he just sort of sat there in the background and recorded what other great trolls were doing. His end has horrified you to no ends though, but only one other person knows this right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum